We highly recommend using the current version of the Swarm City DApp at https://swarm.city to create new accounts.
Swarm City version 1 was our first draft and is now considered extinct. However, it is still accessible for those who need to use the ARC to SWT conversion tool until we relocate this feature. This version currently has numerous known bugs and issues, and is not being further developed.
Swarm City developers scrapped version 1 and rebuilt a new and improved version 2 that requires their full attention. Please use version 2 at https://swarm.city for optimal DApp performance.
Upon entry to the Swarm City Boardwalk the browser requests permission to allow location services. Users must "allow" this to place an offer.
All offers will be visible to users according to their current selected preferences. Users can set filters and manage their own preferences by adjusting the geo location slider.
To adjust the radius of the visible offers toggle the location slider to one of the following:
- "In Your Area" to view only offers within a 5 km/3 mile radius
- "A long drive away" to show offers within a 40 km/25 mile radius
- "A flight away" to show offers within a 150 km/93 mile radius
- "An overnight journey away" to show offers within a 5000 km/3106 mile radius
- "Worldwide" to view ALL available offers